MachiniHub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MachiniHub

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to the MachiniHub Forums

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrisnepts
Admin
Chrisnepts

EXP : 60054

Welcome to the MachiniHub Forums Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the MachiniHub Forums   Welcome to the MachiniHub Forums EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 12:25 pm

Hey everyone, welcome to the forums. At the moment we're on machinihub.forumotion.co.uk which will eventually be changed to machinihub.com (we'll let you know before we make the change.

So, I'm guessing a few of you will be wondering who we are and what MachiniHub is exactly, right? Alright, let's see if I can explain it in a real simple way.

Who are we?
Well, MachiniHub, in terms of people will consist of the whole community and then there are the 'founders', in other words the people who started up MachiniHub.

These people are (Youtube names and real names) Renaldoxx (Renaldo), DanIsAllied (Dan), Tocgow (Matt) and HighDefGFX (Andre, Chris, Corey). So those are names that you are likely to see as leading roles in MachiniHub.

What are we?
Here's how MachiniHub was thought up. Machinima.com is everywhere these days, but most people just relate Machinima (the word) to Machinima.com. The fact is that Machinima is simply and purely, making a film or cinematic using a game engine. This is NOT a gameplay followed by commentary, that's simply a gameplay, Machinima is when you use the game's engine to create something entertaining, much like making a real life film but all the recording is within the game, no HUD.

MachiniHub is purely for Machinima, nothing else, it'll be Comedy, Action, etc, etc, whatever we come up with or whatever the community comes up with. In terms of Directors, some of the founders and friend of founders will be making the Machinima and we will be integrating the community by letting you guys create the Machinima which will then be voted for by the community and then we step in to have the final vote. For example, we could start with Weekly Community Machinima where you guys can upload your Machinima and give us a link here on the forums for the community to vote on, after that, we can pick the top 3 to upload to the channel the next day, with the top video being our Featured Video.

So, that's what we will be doing, as to you guys, the forum is the Hub for all this, within the forums you guys can find people directing, filming, editing, voice acting, etc, etc, the point is that you will have a place to commune for Machinima creation.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/tocgow
Lotica

EXP : 7

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the MachiniHub Forums   Welcome to the MachiniHub Forums EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 9:19 am

Well the place seems pretty decent so far. Are you guys planning on adding extra content soon, so this upcoming community will have more to do? Or are you waiting on doing that when this place gets more active? I could see how that works.

Other than that, I hope this place will be a good place to be at. When I get home, I'll try to advertise it on my site and Youtube channel.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lotica-studios.co.cc
Chrisnepts
Admin
Chrisnepts

EXP : 60054

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the MachiniHub Forums   Welcome to the MachiniHub Forums EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 11:12 am

We're obviously planning to do alot, and by alot, i mean ALOT, of extra content added to the site. Alot of it is currently in the works now and you'll see some content starting popping up very soon, we're currently perfectly the whole upload process and we're constantly working/coming up with new ideas for extra content.

So just stay tuned Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/tocgow
rjcipa

EXP : 2

PostSubject: Hi Everyone   Welcome to the MachiniHub Forums EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 6:09 am

hello to all members

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the MachiniHub Forums   Welcome to the MachiniHub Forums Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the MachiniHub Forums
Page 1 of 1