MachiniHub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MachiniHub

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Official Wings of Equilibria Page - (A Halo: Reach Machinima Series)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
King Sangos

EXP : 6

Official Wings of Equilibria Page - (A Halo: Reach Machinima Series) Empty
PostSubject: Official Wings of Equilibria Page - (A Halo: Reach Machinima Series)   Official Wings of Equilibria Page - (A Halo: Reach Machinima Series) EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:22 am

Hi there all, I'm King Sangos

This will be the official page on MachiniHub for the Wings of Equilibria Machinima Series. Here I will post all the details regarding the series via their descriptions.

CHAPTER I: PROLOGUE

"On the first chapter we see here, Martin (an ex-shard slave) has escaped from a shard containment facility and is currently on the run from the Crystalliane Armda. He is captured but then his captors are assaulted by an unknown attack force. Martin seems to evade all signs of danger as if it were pure luck. Or is it?"

CHAPTER II: SANCTUM

"On the second chapter, we are introduced fully to the characters of Solstice's cause. Solstice, Harrier, Orpe Konaree & The AI BERYL. We are also introduced to a heated discussion between members of the Vanguards of Sangheilios after Chapter I's events. How are the two linked?"

TO BE UPDATED
Back to top Go down

Official Wings of Equilibria Page - (A Halo: Reach Machinima Series)
Page 1 of 1