MachiniHub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MachiniHub

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i need a pro youtube Background

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RaVaGeClan

RaVaGeClan

EXP : 125

i need a pro youtube Background Empty
PostSubject: i need a pro youtube Background   i need a pro youtube Background EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 9:51 am

i really really really really really need a youtube background. i can make them, but they always look weird and the program i use (gimp) keeps messing up and i can't stand it anymore!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RaVaGeClan?feature=mhum
shadownoon

EXP : 50014

PostSubject: Re: i need a pro youtube Background   i need a pro youtube Background EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:06 am

I started with Gimp, years ago. The thing with Gimp is that it's so easy to use, the interface is completely user friendly and it's fun to do things on it. But the problem is that whether you like it or not, you will be forced to go to Photoshop. And everything you learned from Gimp will have to be re-learned, so maybe... 5% of all the techniques, concepts, ideas, skills i learned from Gimp are still relevant now that i'm on Photoshop.

You might think Gimp is great but eventually you'll realise that it can't do things you need it to do and you'll feel like Gimp is just weighing you down because of how restricted you are - you'll realise just how restricted you have been when you jump onto Photoshop.

My suggestion to you is to just to take the leap of faith and get Photoshop, follow tutorials and just do it over and over, only doing them to get effects you like. Ignore anything you haven't learned unless you see it used in a tutorial otherwise you might get overwhelmed by the amount of options in the program.

I saw the message you sent me on Youtube and i realise you need a background but at the moment i'm really busy so, when i have some spare time, i'll contact you and make sure i get you a decent background.

~Andre
HD | GFX
Back to top Go down
RaVaGeClan

RaVaGeClan

EXP : 125

PostSubject: Re: i need a pro youtube Background   i need a pro youtube Background EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:33 am

yeah i know what you mean. gimps good with avatars and small pics, but for a background, the image is all messy and crap. that would be nice if you could make me one when you have the spare time, and until then, ill think about getting photoshop. thanks
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RaVaGeClan?feature=mhum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i need a pro youtube Background   i need a pro youtube Background Empty

Back to top Go down

i need a pro youtube Background
Page 1 of 1