MachiniHub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MachiniHub

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Help me out and there's 5,000 forum points and a free intro in it for you.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
shadownoon

EXP : 50014

Help me out and there's 5,000 forum points and a free intro in it for you. Empty
PostSubject: Help me out and there's 5,000 forum points and a free intro in it for you.   Help me out and there's 5,000 forum points and a free intro in it for you. EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:00 pm

Help me out and there's 5,000 forum points and a free intro in it for you. Hdgfxs10

The skull, without the bones, in 3D. Make the 3D model and send it in a suitable file format. The model must be accurate to that image.

Make it good and i'll give you 5,000 points on these forums (they actually do fuck all but i'll find a way to make them worthwhile) and i'll make you a free intro on youtube.

That's the deal, if you're interested, give it a try.

~Andre
HD | GFX
Back to top Go down
RaVaGeClan

RaVaGeClan

EXP : 125

Help me out and there's 5,000 forum points and a free intro in it for you. Empty
PostSubject: fjkajfdkadksl   Help me out and there's 5,000 forum points and a free intro in it for you. EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:26 pm

Help me out and there's 5,000 forum points and a free intro in it for you. Hdgfxs10

now if you don't like it, just say so, because i can see if you wouldn't
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RaVaGeClan?feature=mhum
RaVaGeClan

RaVaGeClan

PostSubject: jfkdl;jfdksla   Help me out and there's 5,000 forum points and a free intro in it for you. EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:30 pm

i think this one is better

Help me out and there's 5,000 forum points and a free intro in it for you. Hdgfxs11
Back to top Go down
RhapsodianFilms

RhapsodianFilms

EXP : 57

PostSubject: Re: Help me out and there's 5,000 forum points and a free intro in it for you.   Help me out and there's 5,000 forum points and a free intro in it for you. EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 8:51 pm

Here it is, with no background just the skull, if you want me to put it a background, tell me, because I need that intro Shocked Shocked
Help me out and there's 5,000 forum points and a free intro in it for you. 2qcfds9

I feathered a little the border because feathered borders look awesome!
Back to top Go down
RaVaGeClan

RaVaGeClan

PostSubject: well well well   Help me out and there's 5,000 forum points and a free intro in it for you. EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 10:27 pm

heres one without the bg if you want it. i really need this too affraid and this one is reallllly good. i was surprised i could do this

Help me out and there's 5,000 forum points and a free intro in it for you. Hdgfxs15
Back to top Go down
shadownoon

PostSubject: Re: Help me out and there's 5,000 forum points and a free intro in it for you.   Help me out and there's 5,000 forum points and a free intro in it for you. EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 5:49 am

shadownoon wrote:

The skull, without the bones, in 3D. Make the 3D model and send it in a suitable file format. The model must be accurate to that image.

Make it good and i'll give you 5,000 points on these forums (they actually do fuck all but i'll find a way to make them worthwhile) and i'll make you a free intro on youtube.

~Andre
HD | GFX

Guys, i made that skull, i have a PSD of every single part of it, with any transparency i need. If you read my message again, properly, you'll see that i need a 3D Model.
Back to top Go down
RhapsodianFilms

RhapsodianFilms

PostSubject: Re: Help me out and there's 5,000 forum points and a free intro in it for you.   Help me out and there's 5,000 forum points and a free intro in it for you. EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 7:37 am

shadownoon wrote:
shadownoon wrote:

~Andre
HD | GFX

Guys, i made that skull, i have a PSD of every single part of it, with any transparency i need. If you read my message again, properly, you'll see that i need a 3D Model.

Oh now I understand, but if you want me to make something like that, I need you to give me more time, like 2 days
Back to top Go down
RaVaGeClan

RaVaGeClan

PostSubject: Re: Help me out and there's 5,000 forum points and a free intro in it for you.   Help me out and there's 5,000 forum points and a free intro in it for you. EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 8:17 am

so you want the same thing, but 3D?
Back to top Go down
RhapsodianFilms

RhapsodianFilms

PostSubject: Re: Help me out and there's 5,000 forum points and a free intro in it for you.   Help me out and there's 5,000 forum points and a free intro in it for you. EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 8:21 am

When you say 3d waht do you refer to, can you give me an example some image anything?
Back to top Go down
shadownoon

PostSubject: Re: Help me out and there's 5,000 forum points and a free intro in it for you.   Help me out and there's 5,000 forum points and a free intro in it for you. EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 8:25 am

RhapsodianFilms wrote:
When you say 3d waht do you refer to, can you give me an example some image anything?

A 3D Model done with a 3D program. If you don't work with 3D then this won't apply to you.

~Andre
HD | GFX
Back to top Go down
RhapsodianFilms

RhapsodianFilms

PostSubject: Re: Help me out and there's 5,000 forum points and a free intro in it for you.   Help me out and there's 5,000 forum points and a free intro in it for you. EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 8:26 am

shadownoon wrote:
RhapsodianFilms wrote:

A 3D Model done with a 3D program. If you don't work with 3D then this won't apply to you.

~Andre
HD | GFX
I know but can you give me an example, photo
Back to top Go down
shadownoon

PostSubject: Re: Help me out and there's 5,000 forum points and a free intro in it for you.   Help me out and there's 5,000 forum points and a free intro in it for you. EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 8:54 am

http://www.pycomall.com/images/P/skull.jpg

A 3D skull, a very complex model. What i'm asking for is much, much simpler.

~Andre
HD | GFX
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help me out and there's 5,000 forum points and a free intro in it for you.   Help me out and there's 5,000 forum points and a free intro in it for you. Empty

Back to top Go down

Help me out and there's 5,000 forum points and a free intro in it for you.
Page 1 of 1