MachiniHub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MachiniHub

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Need a skilled Machinima director for a Reach Machinima

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stormtrooper0ll

Stormtrooper0ll

EXP : 31

Need a skilled Machinima director for a Reach Machinima Empty
PostSubject: Need a skilled Machinima director for a Reach Machinima   Need a skilled Machinima director for a Reach Machinima EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 3:55 am

I've made a script for a machinima, but my Capture card records up to 480p, And I'd really like to make a 720p machinima, and I'm also pretty sure I wouldn't be able to get a good crew together by myself, so I'm searching for a skilled machinima director, to direct and capture the machinima for me, I will allow him/her to upload the machinima by themselves, so they can show 'their' works to others, as long as I'm in the credits or in the opening for scripting. Also I'd like to be involved during the shoots so I can supervise what's going on and if it fits the vision I had while making the script.

Basicly, the machinima is about an Elite who finds out that there's a spartan base detected with new technology,
The elite reports this to his commanding officer, who tells him that his new orders are to go to the spartan base camp, go there undetected, manage to get inside the spartan base, and steal the secret information.
Will he make it out? Will he survive? You'll know when it's released! Smile

This is just simplified, because I don't want to reveal too much spoilers.

I prefer to have Chrisnept, Jamesman or DanIsAllied to direct this machinima as I know them and have seen their works and capabilities.
other directors are also welcome, but I'd like to see some of your earlier works so I can know for sure if you're good at directing machinimas

If any $$$ is earned with the machinima I'd like to have 20% for making the script.

Notice: Directors who apply for this machinima need to apply some explosion effects, maybe combined with masking in the machinima, so only apply if you're able to do that.

EDIT: Jamesman has decided to help me with the machinima Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Stormtrooper0ll

Need a skilled Machinima director for a Reach Machinima
Page 1 of 1