MachiniHub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MachiniHub

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

need a voice or a body or both????

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RaVaGeClan

RaVaGeClan

EXP : 125

need a voice or a body or both???? Empty
PostSubject: need a voice or a body or both????   need a voice or a body or both???? EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 3:13 pm

sense we cant make videos right now do to complications, I, ravage_spasmxx and possibly my clan, offer myself to anybody who needs a voice or body actor. if you wanna voice, reply how to do it, cuz i have never done a voice before, but i can do many accents, just tell me which one and ill try it out. if you wanna body, then it'll have to be for ps3.

thanks
Ravage_Spasmxx
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RaVaGeClan?feature=mhum
Stormtrooper0ll

Stormtrooper0ll

EXP : 31

PostSubject: Re: need a voice or a body or both????   need a voice or a body or both???? EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 4:05 pm

omg.. PS3?
Where's the bann button?!
just joking Wink
also, here's some tips on voice acting if you're actually willing to go for it:
Get a good microphone which can record your voice really nice with as less background noise as possible (I have a Samson C01U myself, and many other voice actors use it as well)
try to 'study' some accent that you can do to perfect them, the more awesome you sound, the better you will be.
and my last tip would be: always ask the director for more information about your character if you're not sure what your lines are about.
it's always better to know something about the character you're playing than just to get the lines and not knowing where he is from, what accent he needs, what type of voice he has and mostly you don't even know in what situation the character is when you have to say the lines, always more handy if you know you're in a fight and you're supposed to be screaming instead of just talking to another 'player'.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Stormtrooper0ll
RaVaGeClan

RaVaGeClan

EXP : 125

PostSubject: Re: need a voice or a body or both????   need a voice or a body or both???? EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 6:09 pm

[quote="Stormtrooper0ll"]

thanks for the advice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RaVaGeClan?feature=mhum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need a voice or a body or both????   need a voice or a body or both???? Empty

Back to top Go down

need a voice or a body or both????
Page 1 of 1