MachiniHub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MachiniHub

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Halo Reach VS Black Ops

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrisnepts
Admin
Chrisnepts

EXP : 60054

Halo Reach VS Black Ops Empty
PostSubject: Halo Reach VS Black Ops   Halo Reach VS Black Ops EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 5:40 pm

You knew it was coming, so debate.

Personally, while we we're still back in halo 3 and everyone was super excited for reach and debated what would be better, and majority of them said Reach, the reason i always went with was COD was more of the same thing every time, but when i got my hands on reach it just didn't seem up to par for what i wanted from a halo game. Although they tried to get the gameplay mechanics back to that of a older halo title it worked, but the play style of users changed, they always wanted to bum the multiplayer to rake in EXP for armour and it got tedious and boring from my perspective. The campaign was awesome, the first two weeks of the game was awesome. But for what i want Halo for it was just a bad game. I wanted it to be fun like halo 3 were EVERYONE played custom games 24/7 or made fun maps and made some pretty awesome structures out of basic geometry, while in reach they gave you massive preset objects to create structures which took the imagination out of it. The character models in reach i agree look better, they used motion capture which was a bonus, but the way they've merged the two together the characters are just awful for Machinimas, and anything machinima wise in general. Halo 3 was halo at its prime, everything before that was the essence and Halo 1, 2, and 3 will ultimately be the best of the franchise. Halo 3 is the best halo title for machinimas, and probably the best console engine (Maybe level with Uncharted 2 on PS3) But then i got my hands on COD, expecting it to be awful. Reach was just more of the same thing, the same thing which we've been using for the past 3 years none stop. As everyone knows I'm a halo fanboy, i admit. But my perspective on the two games changed entirely in Black Ops. Modern warfare 2 was okay, but i preferred halo to it, for many reasons - Mainly machinima. But Black ops just seemed something different in the franchise, something new, i found myself quiet impressed with Treyarch. The Theatre mode was pretty bad, how they have a preset for a soldier lowering his gun (In the edit your classes section) and didn't allow us to use them is beyond me. But its okay for those whom want gameplays, so they don't have to constantly record (OMFG I SAID GAMEPLAYS LULULULULULUL forever alone.)

In my opinion this year black ops dominated reach. But if you asked me that question before Reach i would of always said Reach > COD. The halo franchise overall dominates the COD franchise, but Reach VS Black ops. Black ops won me this year.

Whats your opinions? (:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/tocgow
Afroblaster917

Afroblaster917

EXP : 63

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach VS Black Ops   Halo Reach VS Black Ops EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 2:02 pm

Ok
BO Campaign>Reach Campaign
Reach Multiplayer>BO Multiplayer

So ill give it a tie.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/GammaShardStudios
RhapsodianFilms

RhapsodianFilms

EXP : 57

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach VS Black Ops   Halo Reach VS Black Ops EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 8:29 pm

Ok the truth is that, Halo Reach features f*ck Black ops ones, only thing I LOVED! from Black Ops was ZOMBIES, the new maps are pretty awesome and campaign too but theater on reach, forge and the multiplayer can make COD BO retire from stores
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach VS Black Ops   Halo Reach VS Black Ops Empty

Back to top Go down

Halo Reach VS Black Ops
Page 1 of 1