MachiniHub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MachiniHub

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Corporate Warfare Series

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
m1ckmcquade1

EXP : 11

Corporate Warfare Series Empty
PostSubject: Corporate Warfare Series   Corporate Warfare Series EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 2:55 pm

My series Corporate Warfare is created and edited in a game called "The Movies" created by Lion Head Studios and is about a man who the corporation wants dead and during his travels he meets an ally who shows him that the corporaton is not as popular as people are led to belive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQrbw07oFKo

Episode one linked above the rest is in my related video's section on youtube feel free to comment and tell me how to improve my machinima series.

P.S There is a slight sount bug in the first 2 episodes and it is fixed in the next 5.
Back to top Go down
m1ckmcquade1

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Warfare Series   Corporate Warfare Series EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 7:55 am

what did you all think of it ?
Back to top Go down
CancelOutStudios

CancelOutStudios

EXP : 10

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Warfare Series   Corporate Warfare Series EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:45 am

I thought it was really good, music was great. You should have voice acting though. It would be much better.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/CancelOutStudio
m1ckmcquade1

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Warfare Series   Corporate Warfare Series EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 4:35 am

yeah but for this series i think im a bit far in to include voice actors now and the i did try to get people for voices but they were too unreliable but i will consider voice actors for future projects
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Warfare Series   Corporate Warfare Series Empty

Back to top Go down

Corporate Warfare Series
Page 1 of 1