MachiniHub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MachiniHub

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mr.Legend =D

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tagz-Legend

EXP : 4

Mr.Legend =D Empty
PostSubject: Mr.Legend =D   Mr.Legend =D EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 5:47 pm

[center]Hey guys =D I just wanted to let you know that I hopefully will be an active member of the channel as well as forum, I don't know If I want to try for the director's program or not yet because I am part of a clan who is looking to start a youtube revolution =D... okay so we are just trying to entertain like everyone else. XD Anyway, I haven't discussed this with them yet but I am confident they will go along.

I encourage you to both check out our website (TheTagzclan.com)
Channel (TheTagzClan)
and My Channel (TagzLegend)

As of right now our content is very limited, but we are expecting to do lets plays, commentaries, machinimas, montages, pretty much anything people wanna see.

As well as a variety of games, personally I am doing minecraft, Doom 3, Black ops (starting in march), Little Big Planet 2 (also in march), and a multitude of PC games depending on my mood

We are Recruiting, PS3 exclusive I am afraid with the exception of my PC games, only 1 or 2 of which I will even bother with multiplayer.
Back to top Go down
Renaldoxx

Renaldoxx

EXP : 34

Mr.Legend =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr.Legend =D   Mr.Legend =D EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 5:56 pm

Welcome to the forums! ..and ofcourse the channel, haha! But the forums is 'where the dawgs at'.

I see you and your clan 've got some big plans!
Back to top Go down
Tagz-Legend

EXP : 4

Mr.Legend =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr.Legend =D   Mr.Legend =D EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 6:27 pm

Big enough I suppose, I do have a question about quality, see, 2 or maybe 3 I dont remember, of the members have Dazzles, and we all know their quality capabilities, is that a factor in being a director?
Back to top Go down
osborne1992

osborne1992

EXP : 33

Mr.Legend =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr.Legend =D   Mr.Legend =D EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 6:59 pm

Hey-dee Hihi! Welcome to MachoHonkies. We aren't all white... Makes no sense, I know, talk to the manager...

I fail with humour right now... Welcome to MH, you may wanna fix your BB Codes in the OP =P
Back to top Go down
http://osborneproductions.weebly.com
Chrisnepts
Admin
Chrisnepts

EXP : 60054

Mr.Legend =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr.Legend =D   Mr.Legend =D EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 7:08 pm

Tagz-Legend wrote:
Big enough I suppose, I do have a question about quality, see, 2 or maybe 3 I dont remember, of the members have Dazzles, and we all know their quality capabilities, is that a factor in being a director?

Nope, no issue man. As long as its viewable, recording with a camera and such is not acceptable (:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/tocgow
RaVaGeClan

RaVaGeClan

EXP : 125

Mr.Legend =D Empty
PostSubject: wazz up?!?!   Mr.Legend =D EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 7:37 pm

havent said hi yet so hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RaVaGeClan?feature=mhum
Sponsored content

Mr.Legend =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr.Legend =D   Mr.Legend =D Empty

Back to top Go down

Mr.Legend =D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MachiniHub :: General :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: