MachiniHub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MachiniHub

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Osborne1992 at your service!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
osborne1992

osborne1992

EXP : 33

Osborne1992 at your service! Empty
PostSubject: Osborne1992 at your service!   Osborne1992 at your service! EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 4:33 pm

Hello, I'm here to offer my services for any Machinima pieces you may be creating.

For Body Acting
I am on:
The EU version of WoW
RuneScape
Halo 3 - All Spartan Armour unlocked I think, 2 pieces of Elite missing
Halo Reach - Still working on getting armour unlocked of course.
CoD MW2
Gears of War 2

As soon as I sort out my bank's issues I will be on:
Steam with Team Fortress 2 and Gary's Mod.

For Voice Acting
I have various videos on YouTube where you can hear the random voices I tend to do... Check my signature for links to my channels,
Or just take a listen to this video, it's fairly old, little outdated but still valid really.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edVY26M9lvU
It's likely I'll make a new video on a different channel to keep it separate from Halo videos -.- but also because I have a new Tie-Clip microphone and I didn't really do any voices XD

For Video Recording/Editing

I have on the PC, Fraps. So I can record video over the PC if you need me to. It is set to record at 60 FPS.
I do have a capture card for the Xbox but it's bad quality unfortunately. In future I will get my hands on a Hauppage which will give me very high quality recordings. it's the best you can get in the UK for high quality but costs about £150...

I do have my own videos to edit so being an editor for you may not be a possibility with at least 2 channels running where I am/will be making 4 videos a week currently... But I use Sony Vegas Pro 9, learning to use Adobe After FX. I am relatively good with editing, Not so much effects.

Check my signature for links to my channels to see the quality of my recording and editing. (Hopefully the signature is actually appearing...)
Back to top Go down
http://osborneproductions.weebly.com
shadownoon

EXP : 50014

Osborne1992 at your service! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osborne1992 at your service!   Osborne1992 at your service! EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 9:19 pm

Loving the old-school whip you got in that vid Wink

+1

~Andre
Back to top Go down

Osborne1992 at your service!
Page 1 of 1